Before approving your leisure vehicle loan all lenders consider things such as:
- Have you ever filed for bankruptcy?
- Do you own a home?
- How much is your current income?
- How long have you been employed at your current job?
- How long have you lived at your current address?
- Do you have a credit rating?
- What is your net worth?
- And a host of other items.
The Real People at Aussie Leisure Loans will complete an application and make a preliminary assessment to ascertain your repayment ability and credit worthiness. This process is part of our responsible lending obligations and will take into account the security over the loan, your current debt level, your income, and your ability to repay the debt.
From this we may suggest a proposal to be applied to one or more lenders from our panel that will not be unsuitable to your needs and objectives. You can do some calculations yourself to determine your monthly budget. Simply deduct your expenses from your after-tax earnings. But it’s quicker and easier to use the Real People who do it every day.